5 Products I Use to FIGHT Hoof Infection
(and 1 that I AVOID!)
Subscribe to the Newsletter:
- Get access to this free guide and other useful resources
- Never miss another blog post
- Be the first to find out about courses and offers
We hate spam and take your privacy seriously. Read the terms here
Monitor your horses health and performance with a simple and straightforward Hoof Geek Health Check.
Have a really close look at your horse - and understand what you see!
- Get a better understanding of where an issue stems from.
- Have more confidence in all the things that are going right!
- Know what to look for and when to take action.
Who Am I??!?! Debs Crosoer, of course! Hello!
I work with people who want wildly effective hoof care, without the usual stress and complication.
I show them how to enjoy having awesomely healthy horses while making them feel confident and in control.
Hoof Geek Guide: Infection Free Hooves
Get realistic advice, practical guidance and simple explanations for the most common and problematic hoof infections.
- What causes infection
- How to manage it
- Remedies that really work
- What to avoid!
- How to tell when you might need to change your environment
- When you should just stop worrying…
There's loads of full colour photos to show you what to look out for, and what things look like when they're healthy, you should be feeling more confident and in control in no time at all.
From the Blog
Hoof Geek Guide: Measuring for Hoof Boots
It can be tricky measuring a hoof that isn't text book perfect, and knowing which kind of hoof boot will suit. The diagrams from the hoof boot manufacturers tell you how to measure a good hoof, but what about all those interesting hoof shapes, that need boots to help heal and strengthen the hooves?
Hoof boots are an expensive item, and getting the wrong size or style can be a costly mistake, postage for returns can really add up...